Tuesday, February 10, 2009

zz

After nurturing a nasty slump filled with close-mindedness, negativity, and resentment with those who hurt me and also those that haven't, I've decided that I need to screw my head straight and stitch together my broken optimism.
Constant cynical tendencies are taking a toll on my mentality; I need to try once more to respect everyone as best to my capability, and be as non-judgemental as I can. I don't want to be constricted to a certain group of people. I don't want to talk shit, I don't want to refrain from being friends with someone just because my other friend doesn't like them, I don't want to exercise the negativity that's taken ahold of seemingly everyone. I need to get my brain out of the gutter and put it to some use. Out with this stale persona, I need to stretch out my potential and break out of this cycle.

No comments: