Monday, February 9, 2009

sub

My identity is melting away. I don't feel like an individual, I feel like a lump of something inanimate and emotionless.
I do have things to say. I am more then this. However, my persona as stupid, nondescript and goofy (but not even clever, shit) continues on; the things I want to express are smothered by the lack of knowing how to say them and when to say them.
It all branches from squishy, weak adjectives that cloud my brain and eyes. I am disgusted with myself yet still hesitant.
Prove-you-wrong's are thick. You are wrong. You are wrong and substandard. Why do I absentmindedly shrink myself, let myself be dwindled into a granule of salt? There is always something I should know but don't, there is always something missing or incorrect. I have been watered down to nothing, and even worse, I have let it happen.

...Defining characteristics are blurry, I remember back when I was actually a person.


No comments: