Wednesday, February 25, 2009

bah!

After reading my recent blog entries, the only thing that comes to mind is a sopping wet dishrag dropped on a counter top, slapping the surface with a slick, gushy sigh of defeat.
That is not a good thing.
I can do this. I need to keep an iron grip on my sanity and take control of myself. For too long I've let circumstances and emotions rule me. I need to step back inside my shell and rule myself instead of handing over my power to sneaky forces that will take advantage of my trust, whether it be people or compulsive feelings or resentful memories. The mind is such a powerful thing and to let go of it is a sign of pure stupidity on my part.
I can't be sure that this will be the end of these sobby blogs that, to me at least, are rather painful to read. No one probably reads this anyways. However, from now on I am going to try my best to
herd my flakes of determination together and use my mind to its full potential.
Wish me luck, and please don't tempt me with cookies.

No comments: