Monday, October 6, 2008

""

There is a painting that I feel compelled to finish but I have no inspiration for. A yellow windowpane floats among a blueish-green gradient and my original plan for it seems too complicated to even think about. Listening to Peter Bjorn and John, however, numbs the frustration. Good lads.

I am alone and plagued with worry because those I am closest with are each going through struggles that I can't seem to even begin to assist with. I feel helpless. Please give me some of your pain; please let me harbor it for you so you can take a deep, cleansing breath.



The weather is finally cooling. I love cold weather, it's not harsh or sharp; it's mellow and soothing and easy to hide in. Cold weather brings the scent of comfort and successful change and playful spontaneity. Sweaters and blankets and warm cuddling love. Hues of calm teals and blues and soft, kind red enveloping me in cozy security.

I think I might paint now.

No comments: